Monday 11 June 2012

This is life ! ( இதுதான் வாழ்கை ! )

The Old Carpenter :
There was an old carpenter, working under a good boss. Due to his aging, he felt very difficult to work and asked his boss, "I had became too old so that, I could not work hard and please, give me retirement".

His last work :
His boss, who was not consent to lose an excellent worker, said him, "If so, you do me favour. Build a house for me, as your last work and then you get your retirement". Since, it was his boss' humble request, the carpenter accepted and started the work.

Improper work :
The carpenter, assuming no one will question him, as that was his last work, he worked very lethargically, carelessly and effortlessly. Anyhow, he finished the work for namesake.

An unexpected gift :
On one fine morning, his boss came to the new home built by that old man and said him, "You are my reliable and sincere worker, who had been working for a very long time. This home is a gift for my beloved worker. I wish you to spend your last days in the home built by you!" The old man felt so bad, for his improper work, "Oh god! I worked sincerely throughout my life. But, I failed to do the same in my last work, even though, I was able to work better. This is a lesson for me!".

Most of us, might have came across such situations in our life. The moral is, whatever may be the worst situation, we should be loyal and sincere to the person, who believes us and to ourself as well.



ஒரு வயதான தொழிலாளி :
பல நாட்களாக, ஒரு தட்சர் தன்னுடைய முதலாளிக்கு உண்மையாகவும், விசுவாசத்துடனும் வேலை புரிந்து வந்தார். அவருக்கும், முதுமை வாட்டிய காரணத்தினால், தன்னால் மேற்கொண்டு பணியாற்ற இயலாதென்று, தன் முதலாளியிடம் தெரிவித்தார். ஆனால், முதலாளியோ, தனக்கு கடைசியாக ஒரு வீட்டை மட்டும் கட்டிக்கொடுக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கொண்டார். வேறு வழியின்றி, அந்த முதியவரும், அதனை ஒப்புக்கொண்டார்.

அவரது கடைசி வேலை :
"இத்துனை நாட்கள் நன்றாகத்தானே பணியாற்றினோம்" என்ற இறுமாப்பும், "முடியாதென்று கூறியும், கடைசி வேலையென்று இன்னும் வேலை வாங்குகிறாரே !" என்ற முதலாளியின் மேலுள்ள கோபமும், "நம்மை யார் கேள்வி கேட்கப் போகிறார்கள் ?" என்ற அலட்சியமும், அந்த வயதான தொழிலாளியை சூழவே, அவர் வேலையை ஏனோ தானோவென்று செய்து முடித்தார்.

வேலைக்கான பரிசு :
தன் வேலையை முடித்துவிட்டேன் என்று அவர் முதலாளியிடம் தெரிவிக்கவே, முதலாளியும் அவ்வீட்டிற்கு வந்தார். "இத்துனை நாட்களாக நீ எனக்கு உண்மையாகவும், நேர்மையாகவும் நடந்து என் மனதில் உயர்ந்த இடத்தை பிடித்து விட்டாய்! எனவே, நீ கட்டிய இந்த வீட்டை, உனக்கே பரிசாக அளிக்கிறேன் " என்றார். அப்பொழுது, அந்த முதியவரின் முகத்தைப் பார்க்க வேண்டுமே !

"சே ! இது நமக்கான வீடு என்று முன்பே தெரிந்திருந்தால், நன்றாக கட்டியிருக்கலாமே! "என்று வேதனைப் பட்டார். 

ஆகவே, எந்தவித சூழ்நிலையிலும், நம்முடைய உண்மைத் தன்மை மாறாமலும், நேர்மையாகவும் நடந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும் !

1 comment:

  1. hi friend i am thinking of joining sona so plz reply me about placement and hostel life in sona your help is much appreciated thank you.....

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comment...